Wednesday 26 February 2020

3D Modeling, 3D Print Ready And Renders











About:

Please message me before submitting for work. We can discuss expectations of deadlines and quote. In case of me being backlogged.



My models and renders has been used in official ads

I am very experienced in 3D designing using Solidworks & Fusion360. To get engineered parts for your device or complete product for engineering, animations, advertising or for 3D printing.



I will provide these services
  • I will provide 2D technical drawing for your product if required.
  • I can convert  your .dwg into 3D model.
  • I can edit and improve your existing model.
  • I can provide you rendering for your product at different angles (Depending on package)
  • I can model the product from scratch.
  • I enhance existing products with detailing and better renders (Please message)


I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exactly what was needed, very quickly. Great job.

:

Great work,, thank you

:

Thank you so much it's been a pleasure working with you!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment