Friday 28 February 2020

Create Your Floor Plans And Details In Autocad











About:

Good Day! I am a working architect and I could create your floor plans for a very convenient price.



With over a hundred 5star reviews!



KINDLY MESSAGE ME BEFORE AVAILING MY GIG 



 My primary purpose is for your satisfaction so unlimited revisions until you are satisfied!



I will draw your 2d floorplans complete with furnishings, dimensions, and labels 

  • Architectural
  • Structural
  • Plumbing
  • Electrical

  • Products and models


You may send in any of the following for redrawing/drawing:

  • Sketch of floorplans either pdf or manual (preferably with labels and dimensions unless you want me to do it for you)
  • Scan/pics of old floor plans
  • the initial concept if you want floor plans from scratch


You will receive

  • High-resolution floorplans in PDF and DWG (source file) either black and white or colored

  • Accurate custom drawing of your request (if not floorplans)
  • Floor plans ready for web and print use.
  • UNLIMITED REVISION FOR FREE
  • 1-room floor plan for $15


Message me for more information, instructions, and clarifications



I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

great to work with

Seller's Response:

It was a thrill for me to get my messy amateurish scrawling of my tiny house floorplan beautifully and professionally rendered. He cheerfully performed the amendments I asked for. I am working on the elevations and am definitely going back to Justin!

:

Excited to work with you again!:)

:

He knows what he is doing, good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment