Thursday 27 February 2020

Any Professional 3D Models Ready For 3D Printing Or Games











About:

Have an Imagination of a Character you wanna make it en 3d ? Or you want to Make it looks Better ?



You came to the Right Place.



I have worked in many projects from around the globe and i would love to translate your vision into a perfect and Detailed 3D Model because i love doing that <3. And I'm practicing that for 7 years Using blender, Zbrush, Maya, 3dsmax, marvelous Designer.



Quality is one of my top priorities. I am in the business of selling Vision, not just a 3D Model. and Difference Is My Concept.



This is how i work:
First i create several sketches from your demand.
Once one is chosen, i Modeling it, Texturing it , until the perfect 3D model is born.


This Gig allows you to get (Models Ready For printing, Assets For VideoGame, Models Ready For Clips/Movies, VFX Works, Animation)



Delivery includes all original files.



I look forward to giving your vision life!



HappyMadArtist.




Reviews


:

Great work and faster then I ever would have expected!

:

Incredible job! Delivered something better then I expected and quickly made any changes I requested!

:

This is my second time working with HappyMad. He is very professional and fast! He was even patient enough to tweak my files to my liking. I highly recommend.

:

Excellent work provided, in a reasonable time frame. Thank you again!

:

Great working with him, even delivered early! Big ups!




No comments:

Post a Comment