Wednesday 26 February 2020

Make Structural Drawing 3D And 2D In Tekla Structures











About:

What is included in the packages?

Well, I've defined 3 different packages with following properties. All these packages require structural analysis to be done by your side. I'll only draw your structure with the parameters you provide.



Basic Package;

  • I'll create a Tekla Structures model 

  • Will model your structure and create connection with parameters you provide
  • Do small checks to be sure if the connection is ok or not or have any issues.


Standard Package;

  • Basic Package items are included in this pack.
  • I'll create Part and Assembly Drawings for you.
  • Will use settings you do require.


Premium Package

  • Basic and Standard Package items are included in this pack.
  • I'll create quantity reports for you like Part List, Assembly List, Bolt-Washer List etc. You'll have every report you do require.
  • I'll re-arrange Part drawings for you. Re-order dimensions, clear the mass in the drawings.
  • I'll re-arrange Assembly drawings for you. Re-order dimensions, clear the mass in the drawings.
  • I'll create General Arrangement drawing and re-order dimensions, clear the mass in the drawgins.



  • PDF
Service Type
  • Floor Plans
  • Modeling
Image File Format
  • DWG






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment