Friday 28 February 2020

2D Drawing, Designing,Modeling And 3D Rendering











About:

Hello



I will Create your 2d drawing,Desiging,Modelling and 3d rendering for 3d printing using solid works,Autocad,3d Max, Blender and other rendering software.



In this gig I will:


- Create a 3D CAD or 2D Drawing or model (output file format: STEP,OBJ,SLDPRT or IGES)
- Generate and send you 3D printable file (output file format: STL)

-I can make plastic details, molds, machines parts ,custom details or much more. Copying the existing parts or modifying. I can use pictures or paper sketches to create exact copy of your product.


You can provide me with raw material, a photo, a drawing or even a desсription of your idea.



Before placing order feel free to contact with me.At Fiverr



Thanks







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment