Thursday 27 February 2020

3D Modeling Just By Viewing 2D Drawing











About:

Hello my dear clients,



Please note that cost will always be discussed in inbox depending on complexity of design.



 Please do not place an order without talking to me first in inbox.



I am a Professional 3D modeling and 3d product designer. I do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can design any kind of model, products, assemblies, technical drawings and many more. I will provide the best quality and accurate CAD design.In short i am the world of 3D. Following are the services that i can provide:



*  3D Designing

*  3D CAD

*  3D Products

*  IGES/STEP for CNC machining

*  3D Drawing


*  3D Modeling

*  2D PDF Drawings(technical drawings)

*  3D Rendering

*  3D Printing

*  Surface Modeling

*  Product modeling

*  3d pdf models



I use SOLIDWORKS  , AUTOCAD , ANSYS and many other CAD design software for all my work depending upon my client's requirements.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment