Wednesday 26 February 2020

Design 2D And 3D Models On Autocad, Solidworks Or Fusion360











About:

Please contact me before placing the order. Price will vary with complexity of geometry.



Skill and Expertise


I have a mechanical engineer background and a firm grasp on following software:

  • AutoCAD
  • Solidworks
  • Fusion360
  • SolidEdge


What I'll be providing

  • 2D/ 3D Complex models
  • Assembly Drawing
  • Efficient Model with precise dimensions 
  • Delivery on Time 
  • Guarantee in meeting above expectation


What I'll be needing 

  • Rough Sketch
  • Dimensions
  • Image or video for reference (optional)


Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. I'm available 24/7.



Try this service once. You wont be disappointed. :)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment