Saturday 29 February 2020

Industrial 3D Cad Modeling And Rendering











About:

Please do contact first for requirement.



4 years of experience to working as Industrial designer and providing Modeling Rendering and high resolution image output.

I can provide:

Detail 3D Model from Photo/Concept/CAD drawing

High-resolution image output

Post Processing & Retouching

3D printable version

Project Sources

Reviews


:

Excellent service, exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks.

:

Another project delivered early. 7 gigs and counting. Keep it up!

:

I've been coming to Munna for all my little projects and he not only communicates extremely well but he's extremely talented and timely. I'm coming back every time.

:

I really like the seller's job.I was fast and he did it exactley the way I've asked for.

:

Delivered as required




No comments:

Post a Comment