Saturday 29 February 2020

Create Amazing Model Of Object In 3D











About:

I will model what you need in a optimize workflow based on a reference that you give me!



Start with only $5 for a basic model!



with this price you get a high resolution render of 720p HD



I can model:



- Props



- Realistics products



- Furniture



- Package



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you need a more complex model (like cars, characters, environments or something like that) send me a message via inbox!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Just send me a reference image of your concept in high resolution and i will model (front, right, 3/4, etc...)



My work program is Blender to model and Substance Painter to texture!



I can make a turnaround of your model for $10



I can make camera animation for $15





That's it, i'm ready to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast delivery, good communication. The results are very good and meet high standard. I can recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Excellent customer, one of the best! Excellent communication when carrying out the project, I hope to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Very good communication. I would buy again. Thank you for the good work!

Seller's Response:

Great customer, excellent communication!!

:

First time using Fiverr, will be using again




No comments:

Post a Comment