Thursday 27 February 2020

Convert 2D To 3D Character











About:

  • -| BEFORE ORDERING GIG PLEASE DISCUSS PRICE |-




High-Quality 3D Models Ultra Realistic Renderings



  1.  Professional Consulting
  2. Smooth Communication Commitment and

    last but not least
  3. a Great Experience 







I believe in work ethics and I expect professionalism from both sides.I will involve you every step of the way, to make sure of the path we are following and to avoid extra revisions. The workflow is very simple.I follow these steps to make sure you are satisfied: I discuss the project. Make sure I understand your demands I start making the concept or the prototype. I make sure you agree with it, if not we will revise it in your directions I present you the final outcome, where I can make a change in case it is needed. 



I am open to providing all the formats that you may require even STL files ( 3d Print ) 



If you want this for the Gaming Please inform that as I need to maintain the Poly count for the Game Ready Characters 



For the Custom order please contact!







I can't wait to hear about your projects and to get to know you!

Reviews


:

Great communication. Quick turnaround. Awesome job!

:

He did an excellent job, reliable, I hope to continue working with him.

:

I cannot express in a short sentence how great of a 3D modeler he is. he is extremely great with communication, he can see your vision and is extremely positive to work with. his work is unbelievable and the amount of art styles realistic to cartoon is on point 10/10 he is amazing!

:

This was a very nice experience and he was willing to help me with several revisions and I really appreciate the work!

:

Good! And Hardworking!




No comments:

Post a Comment