Monday 24 February 2020

2D Drawing And 3D Cad Design Modelling On Solidworks For You











About:

I have skilled Creo Parametric , Solid-works and AutoCAD and completed many small to larger projects on them.

Software i use;

Creo Parametric ( CAD/CAM )

Solid-works (CAD)

AutoCAD

 

I can provide you my services on:

3D modeling / 2D modeling

3D printing

Assembly

Motion study

Motion animation

Just provide the rough sketches or 2D drawings of your required product along with dimensions.

And I will make your 2D file or 3D file. And I will do the assembly for multiple parts. 



I believe in hard work and my utmost priority is the satisfaction of my Client. 

Reviews


:

Best work, thanks alot, he done a fantastic job, on time delivery, very professional attitude. I highly recommend him to others and I also approach him in future for further projects.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment