Monday 24 February 2020

Design You An Outstanding 3D Model











About:

Please note:

 - You will get unlimited revisions of your model

 - You can get money back if you are not satisfied with your product

 - Please contact me before placing an order, this will speed up delivery times.



What do I do?




From the description, dimensions and the images you provide, I will model your desired product to suit you. I will use programs such as Fusion 360 and Onshape to complete my design. I can then use a 3D printer to make your model so you can fully recognise its dimensions and scaling. Afterwards, I can take your model and use programs to create stunning renderings, to help you visualise your product.



The services I deliver:



1) 3D models for product images. Used on Amazon, eBay, etc..

2) 3D design for games, personal projects and 3D printing

3) 3D buildings and floor plans

4) 3D print your model.



What I need for my designs.



1) Images/drawings of your idea/product/desired model

2)What you want out of this, images, 3D printable file, render etc..

3) Visual specifications for renderings (colour, texture, material, lighting, background, etc..)

4) Your budget

5)The expected delivery time







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment