Saturday 29 February 2020

Create Awesome 2D,3D Modelling,Rendering And Design











About:

Do you want to liven up your dream home, office or building? I am an architect and I can help you with that, just send me the DWG file or sketch with all specifications and I´ll covert it in a 3D model.

 I can also do:

 - 2D Floor Plan (Design and/or digitalize)

- 3D Floor Plan based on your own design or made by myself.

- 3D Modelling and rendering.

- Architectural design.

- Interior, exterior and landscape design.



Price will depend on:

-       If it is a space and the detail level. 5$ Basic (Create the 3D model for floor plan without furniture), 15$ (Create the 3D model for floor plan with furniture and textures/colors), 35$ (Create the 3D model for floor plan with furniture and textures/colors, high resolution renderings).

 -       If it is a project: it will be charge depending on thecomplexity and the stretch of the floor.

 Your images can be floorplans, facades of your building, CAD files (recommended), or even hand sketches that note all your requests.

All work is personalized, so you need to message me to talk about your work.

Delivery time is estimated and depends on the amount of work received.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment