Monday 24 February 2020

Design Furniture With Engineering Drawing Using Autocad











About:



I offer the servic
I offer the services of making furniture design drawings such as chairs, tables, cupboards, beds and a moment by using software autocad 2d / 3des of design drawing furniture design using software autocad 2d / 3d

Reviews


:

First experience, it was impressed with is delivery and how he follows instructions. I definitely coming back to use him again.

:

Delivered before the deadline,

:

took a sketch and made a nice cad dwg. worked well

:

He clearly put in a lot of effort into the first version, but I must have worded my instructions poorly because it wasn't what I wanted. he started over from the beginning to build what I wanted and did a nice job. Very pleased. I will probably be back for detail drawings.

:

Fantastic communication and extremely fast delivery. It was better than what I expected. Will hire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment