Monday 24 February 2020

Model And Render 3D Designs











About:

I can make a realistic model of any object or invention you need. Once you send me the details I can give you a more accurate pricing and time-frame. That said, I am a bored/broke college student so I can promise a fair price and a quick delivery. I have done a whole bunch of modeling for courses at school, and also for a couple different independent projects. If you would like more information on work I have done in the past feel free to message me and I can provide you with numerous renderings and projects I have personally completed. If you have every dimension and specification for your query I can certainly make a model the way it looks in your own head, and if you only have a basic idea of a product I can possibly offer a couple realistic model options for you to consider or to use in development. 



Being as I have no experience on fiverr thus far I will initially deliver  a 'sample' pdf snap of the model after completion to propose a money-back option for anyone unsatisfied with the work I do for them! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment