Wednesday 26 February 2020

3D Modeling Stl Obj Files For 3D Printing With Solidworks











About:

--PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE THE ORDER.-- 



--I'm not a character designer
--



--Budgets are not fixed. Small projects can be done within a few hours and for a $5--



Hi,

My name is Greshan. I'm a professional mechanical engineer, innovator & 3d object designer since 2017 on Fiverr. I have more than 5-year experiences about 3D modeling, drawing and rendering in Fiverr & industry. 



In this gig, 
I will generate your 3D printable file.



I can provide it as



- An Object

- Parts for assembly

- Die and mold 



Recommended Outputs;



- 3D printable  : STL, OBJ, FBX, STEP or IGS



- Source files  : SLDPRT or SLDASM



- Drawing files: SLDDRW or PDF



- Render files  : JPG, PNG, Animation or Keyshort 



You can provide me a sketch, a photo, a drawing or even a desсription of your idea. I will make your model ready for printing base upon that. 



In here you have:- 
  • 100 customers satisfaction
  • Delivered on time
  • Unlimited revisions


Best regards,

Greshan (Cad_creations)

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Good job..

:

perfect , nothing else needs to be said :)

:

Great experience. very patient and great skill. Agreed to work with me even though my project was in a different program.

:

Will work with him again

:

Great communication and very willing to work with me. My highest recommendation. Looking forward to working with cad_creations again.




No comments:

Post a Comment