Thursday 27 February 2020

Convert Sketch,Stl To Technical Drawing, 3D Cad And Render











About:

Hi buyer,



                                   

                               **** Please, contact me before order **** 





I am a professional Mechanical Engineer,i have many year experience in mechanical design, cad/cam, 3D modeling and Manufacturing.

I also create technical drawing and rendering model.
I can use sofware Catia, Solidwork, NX, Creo and Geomagic  Design X



Fast turnaround, great customer service, satisfaction guaranteed!



Regards!

Reviews


:

It was nice to work with this designer. Very fast. I will work again. I recommend.

:

great job, very happy and will use again if I have something similar.

:

Excellent work! Very thorough and detailed! Thank you!

:

Fast with great communication. Thx!

:

Great job as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment