Friday 28 February 2020

3D Cad Model Any Jewelry











About:

I will design any Jewelry object. Please contact me prior to placing an order to go over the requirements because many items require extra time to work beyond the scope of my basic pricing and I'd like to quote you accordingly so non of us would be surprised. Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice design! Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Professional and Very Efficient!!!

:

see stars

:

Thank you!!!

:

I can't describe in words how happy I am to have found her. I tried it with so many seller and nobody could deliver to my expectations. Margarita just overexeeded my expectations in all points. I am happy to work with her in my other projects too. She is a genius in her area!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment