Friday 28 February 2020

Make Any Model Or Design With Fusion 360











About:

I will draw  2D file wit autocad file. 

Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity. 

Any sketches or images can help speed up the work. 

If you have big projects.please contact me.I will give you the most suitable price.

I can deliver you best quality.

Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 

regards . mahmoud 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm not happy with the services he provided. The seller said he could the job; however, it was poorly executed. I will not even be using what he deliver since it is nothing to what I was looking. I accepted the gig because of the time he worked on it. However, i will not be using his services.

Seller's Response:

he did't tell me what he want exactly at first

Seller's Response:

Very good seller.

:

thank you and i wish work together again

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment