Wednesday 26 February 2020

Realistic Rendering Of Your 3D Model And Product











About:

Do you want realistic rendering of your 3d model or your product?? I'm here to do it for you!



If you also need your 3d model done & then the rendering, I can also do it for you! Do you have 2d drawing or even rough sketches of an idea in mind that you would like to convert to 3d designs & give it a realistic look?? I will do your job according to your requirements.



I will design & render machines, parts, logos, toys, objects, products, project and anything you need. You just send your details  using Some Picture or Sketches or Technical drawing or Video or Sample etc.



I have almost more than 4 years experience in 3D modelling & Realistic Rendering. I can create any 3D model in SolidWorks render it in KeyShot as your details.



You can see my project works here-

https://goo.gl/LMZ2jN



I offer services like-

  • 3D model created in SolidWorks (Any file format you want).
  • Realistic Rendering done in KeyShot.
  • Multiple revisions of the design if required.
  • Help in making some decisions if you need for your project.


Your satisfaction is my first priority!



NOTE:***Please contact me first before placing an order***



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Excellent job!

:

Great work! Thanks

:

Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment