Wednesday 26 February 2020

Provide Manufacturable Product And Prototype Design











About:

Hi, 

I am a mechanical design engineer. I have more than 4 years experience in Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process.

Now I am working for the largest product manufacturing company in my country as Design Engineer.




I offer:

 ✓ 3D design for 3D printing 

 ✓ Product design ready for mold making

 ✓ High-quality Renderings

 ✓ Professional 2D Drawings

 ✓ 3D Animation

 ✓ Instruction & Consultancy for product development 

 ✓ 100% satisfaction guaranteed



If you need custom offer please just contact me.

 

Just provide the rough sketches or 2D drawings of your required product along with dimensions.

In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, then you should have to place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Please Contact me before order.

Feel free to ask anything..!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good and quite quick.

Seller's Response:

Thank You!

Seller's Response:

Hasan is extremely capable and effecient - I will continue to make use of his service - excellent.

:

Great as always. Thanks!

:

Second time I used his service, again, extremely satisfied. Very fast delivery, meets every customer need, easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment