Saturday 15 February 2020

Design Your Product For Manufacturing











About:

I'm a seasoned Mechanical Engineering Technologist with over 18 years of experience in custom product design. I have worked on a variety of projects ranging from the truck & trailer industry to military vehicles for the Canadian & United States Governments.



Depending what package you select, I can design small parts to large assemblies with production ready drawings. Source files can either be done in Solidworks or AutoCAD.



Are you looking for other type of work? Please contact me if you would like a custom job done other than the 3 packages below.



**Please contact me before ordering so I can fully understand the project, and evaluate how I can provide you with a custom design solution**

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment