Sunday 29 July 2018

I will create any 3d,2d drawing with solidworks

I will create any 3d,2d drawing with solidworks












About:

***************Please Contact me before sending an offer ***************

Are you looking for a 3d and 2d designer ? 

I have 5-year experience working with CAD and 3D modeling

My strong points: 

I have a mechanical engineering background. I understand manufacturing process and machining methods. 
I have a team behind me, who are willing to assist me when it comes to problem-solving

Please see some of my sample works  in the attached portfolio, and also these works I have uploaded on Youtube: 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGpI202Ft0Lsxur3U8R1QliD-qVQoiIYQ 

I'm looking for long term relationship with clients

I can work overtime when it comes to running deadline

I'm looking forwards to working with you

Sincerely, 

Reviews


parviz7272:he did incredible job, very professional, fast and easy to communicate, i will definitely recommend him.

maichieu1989:Excellent customer, He always communicate excellently. Thanks for your confidence. A pleasure to work with you.

parviz7272:another excellent job, very professional well done

maichieu1989:Happy to have worked with you on this project! Great experience.

parviz7272:good job , looking forward to work with him


No comments:

Post a Comment