Sunday 29 July 2018

I will make a professional Assets/Models using Blender

I will make a professional Assets/Models using Blender












About:

NOTE: Please discuss your order and the availability with me before placing the order.

Hello,

My name is Usama Nawaz and I am a freelance 3d modeler,

I have a great experience of working in Blender for the production of lowpoly 3d models that can be used in any production environment. These assets are perfect to be used in different games and animations. I can provide you the files in different formats so that it is easier for you to import them in your desired application. 

I can work on your ideas and your concept arts to produce a final model which can be tweaked according to your description until a final model is ready to be delivered to you. 

Most import aspect of my work is to ensure the quality, customer satisfaction and timely delivery.

I have mentioned a basic price and it can be negotiated based on the complexity of the model. This price negotiation won't disappoint you and only that price will be finalized which you are comfortable with.

I am offering UNLIMITED REVISIONS to ensure that you get what you are paying for.

Best Regards

Reviews


mira_byte:Recieved the order the way I invisioned it! good job

usamanawaz789:very cooperative. explained every single detail. it was great experience working with you. thanks for the opportunity.

mira_byte:Very cooperative, he revised my model until i got the result I asked for. Values customer satisfaction and is really quick to respond to messages and requests, well done!

usamanawaz789:best buyer.

realryanlee4:Great Job


No comments:

Post a Comment