Sunday 29 July 2018

I will do product design, give you drawing and 3d printable model

I will do product design, give you drawing and 3d printable model












About:

Hello there,
I am a mechanical engineer and have been working in different CAD platform for 4 years. I am now a Certified SolidWorks Professional(CSWP). I have over 3 years experience in Product Design, Product Development. I'm a creative designer and professional Engineer. At present, i am working as Plastic product designer in one of the largest company in my country.

I will create 3d printable model for this gig and will give you drawing file so you can use it for manufacturing. The product can be simple or of multiple body. 



This gig offers-
 ✓ Product Design
 ✓ Product Development
 ✓ Rendered pictures
 ✓ 2D Drawings in pdf
 ✓ STL file for 3D printing
 
I can also do 3d product animation but in that case extra charge applies.
Also if you want i can give you mold ready model or make mold for you. But that service doesn't include in this gig.
Also if you need custom order, you can contact me in inbox.
 What i need t start-
rough sketches
2D drawings or necessary dimensions
If the model or product is complex and bigger in size, you might have to place more than one order and we can discuss that before starting to work.


Please contact me before placing order to confirm that i am available for work.

Reviews


brucecall:Needed animation.

fuad23:Outstanding Experience!

brucecall:Needed animation.

fuad23:Outstanding Experience!

brucecall:Needed animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment