Monday 30 July 2018

I will create a realistic 3d model and HD rendered images

I will create a realistic 3d model and HD rendered images












About:

Hello,

My name is Viktor, and I can offer you 3D model that you can use in animations, games, amazon listing and much more! This is the right place for you! I can offer you 1, 2 or 3 models plus free HD rendered images!

You just need to send me two images of the object(front and side view) and tell me the format of the model you want. I am rendering the models in high quality for free!

Please note that my time zone is (UCT+01:00)
I don't create printable models.

IMPORTANT: Contact me before ordering a gig.

PS: Recently I attended and International Informatics Project Competition called INFOMATRIX in Romania. There I got Silver Medal. Here is the project with which I attended:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpv9eYJ_APM&t=2s

Reviews


tomasczurylo:Really Good Work and attention.

viktorm016:Outstanding Experience! Thank You!

suitepaperie:Great job. Quick turnaround!

viktorm016:Outstanding Experience! Thank You!

davidlips:Viktor is super talented and a great guy, highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment