Sunday 29 July 2018

I will create lifestyle and stock images of your product

I will create lifestyle and stock images of your product












About:

★★★ Private Label designs, Mock-ups, and Stock Photos★★★
Promote your product or brand in photo realistic, real-life situations. Clean images and custom lifestyle photos that model your product are not always easy to come by. I work with you to truly understand your brand and to provide you with excellent results.

For only $15...
I will take your existing image of your brand or product and create a mock-up image for it in any style you need, for example:
  • 2D and 3D rendering of your product on to a photo-realistic object or background
  • stock/lifestyle image of your product around or being used by real models
  • an image ad of your product for featuring sales on sites like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more! (includes any image text you may need)

Upgrade your purchase
I will create multiple custom images of your product based on your descriptions and reference images + BONUS mock-up images of that product in any styles you choose or select stock images from Getty for only $10 !

I am flexible to your needs and eager to provide my All-American, professional design services. Contact me to get started right away!


★★★ PLEASE MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY FOR CUSTOM OFFERS AND SPECIALTY PRICING ★★★

Reviews


drewfbaseller:Great Work!!!!!

brujray:Outstanding Experience!

cotterellassoc:Very professional and easy to work with.

brujray:Outstanding Experience!

cotterellassoc:Working with Brujray was a pleasure. I will definately use this service again.


No comments:

Post a Comment