Sunday 29 July 2018

I will 3d package product mockup

I will 3d package product mockup












About:

Product mockup with your business Logo, Graphics or label Design

Before placing an order, please send an inbox message indicating:
1.) Your label/ specify if you want me to design the label
2.) The color and style for the label - attach examples if you can.
3.) SIZE and SHAPE (round, oval, square, rectangle) of the label.
4.) Orientation for the label (horizontal/landscape or vertical/portrait).
5.) Type of pbject you want the label on (can, bottle, box, etc)


Reviews


alexandercasett:Fast with both initial design and revision. Finished product was exactly what I wanted.

akinakinyemi:Great seller. Gave all the needed details and was very precise about what he wanted.

meaculpa7:good deal!

akinakinyemi:Great experience

alexandercasett:Fast with both initial design and revision. Finished product was exactly what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment