Sunday 29 July 2018

I will unwrap the uvs for any 3d model

I will unwrap the uvs for any 3d model












About:

Need a 3d asset quickly UV'ed?
Outsource to me!  In 1-2 days I'll unwrap and pack your  UV's for 4k textures avoiding all unnecessary seams and distortions.

Optimize your workflow for characters or props.  Avoid the grunt work and spend more time on the artistic work.

Polygon count higher than what I've listed? No problem. Just message me for any questions and clarifications.

I look forward to helping you out.

Reviews


kchesney:WhimzyCloud was an absolute pleasure to work with and is highly professional. Recommended, A+

whimzycloud:Good client

toniolaleye:work was done on time

kchesney:WhimzyCloud was an absolute pleasure to work with and is highly professional. Recommended, A+

whimzycloud:Good client


No comments:

Post a Comment