Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will do realistic interior 3d with sketchup vray

I will do realistic interior 3d with sketchup vray












About:

I'm an architect with experience in design and modeling. I will create a 3d interior model and render ofyour project. So, if you wanna see how your project will look, contact me :).

Reviews


jianaarraf:high quality work and she has a lot of patience she is great

thebear26:Outstanding job. Very easy to work with, I was able to specify what furniture and layout I wanted and she was able to include that. She also provided an early model to make sure she was on the right path which made me feel comfortable.

natavi4:Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you.

industryllc:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

jeroenhoppe:Thank you for your help. Next time would be better if delivered on time/quicker.


No comments:

Post a Comment