Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will do industrial design work

I will do industrial design work












About:

Hello 

My name is Anthony.I am a Registered mechanical engineer by profession(Design and production option) I have very good skills in,Thermodynamics,Power Plants,Fluid mechanics,Design,CAD,CAM,Solid and Structural mechanics,Strength of materials,Material selection,piping systems,Transmission systems,3D printing and so forth. 


In this Gig i will 

  • Design your product/Project
  • Present the design in CAD
  • Conduct performance analysis
  • Do a presentation
  • Prepare production/Technical drawings 

I will also prepare your work ready for 

  • Computer numerical control(CNC)
  • 3D printing(STL file)
  • Fabrication,
  • Laser technology 
  • Presentation
  • Budgeting
  • So forth and so forth

Why look for my services

  • Unlimited revisions
  • Good Prices
  • Extra fast delivery when needed,like in few minutes to few hours.
  • Quality and Timely delivery
  • Good experience in Computer Aided Design
  • I always respond to my inbox messages.

Please contact me before making an order so that we can discuss more on the work.

Thanks

Anthony

Reviews


chaca2002:Outstanding quality of work. Great communication. Will likely use again!

anthony28458763:Thankyou and welcome again.

firminli:Nice and communicative and easy to work with.

anthony28458763:Thanks

nixonngenoh:Daamn good..I am impressed!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment