Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will draw 2D Drawing for

I will draw 2D Drawing for












About:

- PLEASE "CONTACT US" BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER -

Hello great buyer, Thanks to visit my gig.

We Officially from Digambarin Virtual Studio. We have professional team to provide your work.

If you wanna make 3D Visual for Kiosk, Booth, Cart, or Exhibition Design you in right place ^.^
We will help you to implemented your idea and your expectation in 3D Visual.

-Please providing me with sketch (measurement), or photo reference to start work-

Please check my gig packaging carefully.

**Note : an Packaging gig must be 50m2 maximum for (silver pack) or 200m2 maximum for (gold pack), if any bigger plan and complex design will add extra charge

Lets start to discuss with us first. We will give your advice and make some suggest before get best DEAL ^.^

Thank You


des8jaa

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment