Monday 30 July 2018

I will render perfect pictures for amazon

I will render perfect pictures for amazon












About:

IMPORTANT : Please, contact me before ordering the gig.



We are a team of 5 pro designers with 10 years work experience.

Will provide you:
  • 3D modeling ( 3ds max, SolidWorks)
  • Realistic renderings with perfect backgrounds (5000x3000 pixels)
  • HD animation for the market 
  • Post production in Adobe After Effect
  • Enhancing details in Photoshop
  • Outstanding customer support


   Looking forward to working with you.

My portfolio: http://graber.cgsociety.org/

Reviews


zacharyfahey:Worked quickly and efficiently

sdesign31:Outstanding Experience!

pandepopovski:Perfect job

pandepopovski:Outstanding job as always.

sdesign31:I'm happy working with you. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment