Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will make 3d model assets

I will make 3d model assets












About:

This is what you will get if you hire me :
Unlimited revisions
Detailed models or low poly models which ever you prefer in short Customer satisfaction is my first priority
Necessary maps Albedo, emission, specular, mettlaic etc
Quality work at reasonable price
Continuous update via sketchfab


If you wanna know more feel free to message me !!

Reviews


jessejarvis:This person is very helpful and I would very much recommend her. She helped me flesh out every detail I wanted on the model and was very nice and professional.

mohcine_amari:really professional work I would like to work with you again.

aneeqayounas139:It was a pleasure working with you !! I hope to work with you again.

aneeqayounas:Awesome Seller!! Paid attention to every detail

aneeqayounas139:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment