Sunday 29 July 2018

I will make a 3d rendering of your product

I will make a 3d rendering of your product












About:

I have 5 years of experience in 3d visualizing and design.
Being a freelancer, I have contributed to a variety of projects, including commercials, product design, product visualization, game art and many others.
I have also worked in-house as an art-director in an entertainment quest room company, and as an illustrator in a mobile game development studio.

My skills as a professional artist include:
3D Modeling
3D Rendering
3D Sculpting
3D Design
Concept art
Illustration

I can offer various design services, starting from sketching and bringing them to final 3d visualization.

I can offer high quality 3d modeling, texturing, sculpting and editing.

I can offer illustration services as well as concept art.

You can contact me with whatever questions you have for a consultation.
 I'm easy to communicate with, and I'm always interested in bringing best results for your project. I'm also willing to provide you with professional tips regarding the task I'm given or a project as a whole if necessary. I love the work I do, being passionate about it.

Thank you for your time!

Reviews


wunschproducts:Thnak you so much, good job !

glebpaltov:Thank you!

wunschproducts:Thnak you so much, good job !

glebpaltov:Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment