Monday 30 July 2018

I will do your 3d design for 3d printing

I will do your 3d design for 3d printing












About:

Do you have 2D drawing or even rough sketches of an idea in mind that you would like to convert to 3d designs?? I will do your job according to your requirements.

I will design machines or parts, logos, toys and anything you need. You just send your details  using Some Picture or Sketches or Technical drawing or Video or Sample etc.

I have almost more than 4 years experience in 3D modelling and 2D drawing. I can create any 3D model in SolidWorks as your details.

You can see my project works here-
https://goo.gl/LMZ2jN

I offer services like-
  • 3D model created in SolidWorks (Any file format you want).
  • Multiple revisions of the design if required.
  • Help in making some decisions if you need for your project.

Your satisfaction is my first priority!

***Please contact me first before placing an order***

Reviews


mylenefunique:Easy and fast service

sohel1205006:Thank you very much! Hope to work again in future!

tkoczkowski91:thanks, great working with you again

sohel1205006:Thank you so much!

shoptrop:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment