Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will draw your 2D file to 3D solidworks file. And I will draw assembly of multiple parts. + See More

I will draw your 2D file to 3D solidworks file. And I will draw assembly of multiple parts. + See More












About:

****PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER****


SELLER WITH MORE THEN 1650 FINISHED PROJECTS

I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 6 years experience in  Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. I'm a good innovator and professional Engineer.


I will draw your 2D file to 3D solidworks file. And I will  draw assembly of multiple parts. 

In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size,you should be a place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Structures, machines, conveyors, shafts, piping, etc.Delivery time depends on complex of parts (4 days or less).

Fast turnaround, great customer service, satisfaction guaranteed!




*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER***

Reviews


kaloid123:Fast, easy, clear communications

fastdrawing:Thank You very much!

alexandercoleri:Fantastic experience working with fastdrawing. He got it immediately from our basic sketch and produced excellent work very fast. We will work with him again and I recommend him to everyone.

fastdrawing:Thank You very much!

power909:Very good as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment