Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will do professional manufacturing drawings for furnitures

I will do professional manufacturing drawings for furnitures












About:

I will do drawings with details for furniture and all kinds of woodworking to use & fabricate by carpenter or manufacture. <<8 years experiences>>

Feel free to check my portfolio:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/62140181/Industrial-Design

You will get the following: 
  • Drawings sheets in PDF with all the details requested.
  • Drawings in english or spanish language

Please contact me first before ordering for us to discuss the project and kindly send me the sketch with requested dimensions for item need to draw. You will enjoy working with me.

Reviews


keltan951: easy to communicate

liraz6498255:amazing service and very fast thank you. my next order is already runing

keltan951:good communication

keltan951:ok easy communication

keltan951:very goood ....


No comments:

Post a Comment