Monday 30 July 2018

I will design your product or item in cad

I will design your product or item in cad












About:

If you are in need to convert a hand sketch or idea with reference images into a 3D model and technical drawings ready for manufacturing, I will be able to do that for you!
Whether it being a furniture piece, engineering component or sheet metal bending assembly.
Supplying 3D renders of product.
Technical drawings with all dimensions and materials needed.
3D Model with a variety of required formats (IGES, STEP, SAT)

Reviews


scripthouse:Very fast and accurate design.

kpruitt2323:Great communication. Delivered product on time. Would absolutely use again.

casmirpatterson:I bought this gig for one of my consulting clients and I was very impressed with his work and response times was very quickly! I had a very difficult client but Rhys stuck in with me til the very end after my client kept switching his mind and changing the idea. So overall I would work with Rhys again even though I found my client to be a headache!

rhys_williams:Good buyer, \r\npossibly too much information given!\r\nThank you for your work and review, I appreciate it very much!

kean0025:Very, very easy to work with and written communication was flawless. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment