Sunday 29 July 2018

I will make the 3D models, objects and characters for your projects. I can create a model of your dreams. just need some reference images or clear description of your thought.As you defined clearly + See More

I will make the 3D models, objects and characters for your projects. I can create a model of your dreams. just need some reference images or clear description of your thought.As you defined clearly + See More












About:

I am a freelancer in 3d , rendering . I can design houses, objects, scenes, 3d 3d logos, text effects. I use Maya and Blender for 3d.

I can get the job done quickly 1-4 days and price started at 5usd(just very simple 3d models for 5usd, no animations for this price!), based on project complexion


 Please DO NOT make an order before contacting me first

My services are...
  • Cartoon animals 
  • Any objects 
  • Any Characters 
  • Any product 
  • Any animals
  • Anything you want.

Texturing
  • Characters 
  • objects
  • animals
  • product


I can work smoothly if you could provide me with:

1. Reference/sketch images of your products/characters/concepts
2. Let me know how many images do you need.
3. Visual specifications for renderings such as color, material, texture etc
4. Expected time delivery

Thanks.

Reviews


nigeljohnson73:Great seller, great comms, did the revisions quickly and to spec. Very impressed with the output.

m_sachal:feeling happy to work with you.\r\nThanks.

iskibar:Great Seller. Definitely buy again.

m_sachal:Thanks again and happy to work for you.

iskibar:Great Seller. Definitely buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment