Sunday 29 July 2018

I will design your product for manufacture

I will design your product for manufacture












About:

I DO DESIGN, WHETHER IT IS 2D DRAFTING OR 3D MODELING RELATED TO MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. HUGE EXPERIENCE IN MACHINING,CANOPY
DESIGN,ELECTRICAL SUBSTATION, BATTERY ROOM DESIGN AND BROCHURE MAKING.
         I BEEN WORKING ON SOLIDWORKS FORM LAST 3 YEARS. I EXECUTED VARIOUS LIVE 
SHORT TERM AS WELL AS LONG TERM PROJECTS.I FOLLOW ISO 9001-2015 STANDARDS FOR EXECUTION OF PROJECT. 
         IF YOU HAVE ANY LONG TERM PROJECT,THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME. PRICES AND DELIVERY DAYS SHOULD BE NEGOTIABLE. 

Reviews


thomaschauvet:Really implicated in the project. Very fast. Was a pleasure to work with.

chetankulkar838:Very focused about his work. Proper guidance while confusion.

markgreen216:Very good communication and service. The delivered work was outstanding. Will be using again.

chetankulkar838:Nice and very supportive person

hannacr252:Great experience! He was very responsive and made sure the work was perfect! Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment