Monday 30 July 2018

I will do cad modeling in solid works, creo, abaqus, autodesk inventor softwares

I will do cad modeling in solid works, creo, abaqus, autodesk inventor softwares












About:

I can offer you the following
  1.  I will do 3d modeling for you by using modern day software's including PTC-CREO, SOLID WORKS, AUTO CAD, ABAQUS, AUTO DESK INVENTOR.
  2. I have expertise over these software's and can deal with complex geometries.
  3.  I can provide you the required project in fast and lowest possible rates way.
  4. I will provide you the detail design.
  5. I can review and edit your project.
  6. I will deal you in the most humble and friendly way.
  7. I will appreciate your questions.

Reviews


evermartinez:Mechanics of machinery. Solid help

abdul154:greaht to work

evermartinez:Great help with assignment

abdul154:great to work for u

ammarhawa:The service was great as described and I recommend. I would buy it again for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment