Monday 30 July 2018

I will do any model 3d floor plan for you

I will do any model 3d floor plan for you












About:

  

  • It will be created fastest.
  • I can draw your sketch into 2D CAD.

  • The model will be guaranteed to keep it's proportion.

  • You will get the complete images of all sides and especially a 3D SketchUp file  (it's able to rotate by yourself).
  • I can render models into images with texture which high resolution and best as real.


             *  Your images can be floorplans, or facades of your building, or CAD files (to be recommended),  or even hand sketches, that note all your requests.

             * The prices of my services will be changed depend on the complexity and the stretch of the floor. The prices of the Gig apply for basic floor (4-6 core rooms).
       Thank you so much when you visit my Gig.

            Please contact with me before create the order and feel free to ask me if you have any questions.    


Reviews


huy_du1506:Cảm ơn bạn!

tungduongarch:thank you so much

huy_du1506:Cảm ơn bạn!\n

tungduongarch:thank you so much

huy_du1506:Cảm ơn bạn, tuần mới vui vẻ!


No comments:

Post a Comment