Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will do models like basic animals, products, game assets and other

I will do models like basic animals, products, game assets and other












About:

Please! contact before placing order. Thanks!

I will make any 3D rigged and textured model for you. I will also do 3D animation. Software to make 3D models and animation will include Blender3D, Keyshot , makeHuman, Mixamo and Photoshop 

  1. For rig and texture please order separate extras of 5$ each.
  2. 3D animation of 10$ is only a 360 turn animation or simple short custom animations.
  3. Custom animation of 30 sec of your choice is extra 40$. For each additional 30 sec, 40$ extra should be added.

    I don't provide services for 3D printing.

    Please! contact before placing order. Thanks!

Reviews


mikecorp:Very nice wirk

hamzasketches:Thanks Great experience!

andrewgc1:great job

hamzasketches:Thanks! Great Experience!

emotahedy:Outstanding as usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment