Monday 30 July 2018

I will do Only 3D Modelling according to your requirements.

I will do Only 3D Modelling according to your requirements.












About:

 Please!!!!!!!!!                 Please!!!!!!!!!                      Please!!!!!!!!!!

Ask me before you place new order as I may not available to work in this time.

Hi,

I will design your Enclosure/Plastic Enclosure of any electrical or electronic products and make it ready for production. You will get STL file for making Prototype using 3D printing & IGS/IGES/STEP or any type of 3D file to make the Mold/Dies.
You will get Drafting Drawing, Animation and Rendered Image for Assembly of your products.

Reviews


masterswaray1:Did a great job thanx

sobuj23:Best client.\r\nVery helpful.\r\n\r\nThanks

roycooper:superb workmanship again. always delivers the goods. top notch

sobuj23:Thanks again.............

roycooper:Great job again - never disappointed - top job


No comments:

Post a Comment