Monday 30 July 2018

I will model your product and give you 4k renderings + the model file.

I will model your product and give you 4k renderings + the model file.












About:

I will create a 3D model for you in CAD. 
If you have drafts and want to turn them into a 3D product I can fix that or if you have and idea or any kind of product that you want modelled. Before ordering, tell me what you want to do and I will send you an offer.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Philip

Reviews


cryptowatches:Patient and Communicative throughout the whole process would highly recommend Phillip.

philipds:Outstanding Experience!

newtoniant:Was able to refine an existing model to fit my needs

echia7:It was great working with Phillip. Even though we had a slight miscommunication, he made sure everything was taken care of!

philipds:Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment