Sunday 29 July 2018

I will do product modeling and rendering

I will do product modeling and rendering












About:

Hello

Welcome to my Gig. 

I will help you to increase your product selling point on online stores like: Amazon, Ebay, Kickstater or others by providing you with my realistic 3d modelling and rendering services.

I can create all kinds of models, such as cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, Vehicles etc or anything creative.I can execute your idea into a realistic 3d rendering.

You can also use my services for your product 3d presentation.

So let's start this journey with me........... 

A little info I need from your side:

1. Reference/sketch images of your products/characters/concepts
2. Let me know how many images do you need.
3. Visual specifications for renderings such as Dimensions, colour, material, texture etc
4. Expected time delivery 

Note: Please do not place an order before discussing.

Looking forward to work with you!\

Thank you

Reviews


kpness:Seems like they know how to do some 3D modeling. However, they couldn't grasp the concept of what was needed. \n\nIt was really nice that they worked through several revisions. After 5, we finally gave up.

dapper7:i have tired my best but Thanks fair Enough !

akak1234:Very responsive

dapper7:Great buyer !

syedibrahim75:Great work !


No comments:

Post a Comment