Monday 30 July 2018

I will work for any company or individual with single or multiple orders. I will provide services for 3d Modelling, Photoshop editing, Data Entry with timely delivery.

I will work for any company or individual with single or multiple orders. I will provide services for 3d Modelling, Photoshop editing, Data Entry with timely delivery.












About:

DXF files are widely used in Laser and Wire Cutting of Wood and Metal. They provide you ability to cut complex and accurate shapes. 

I have 6+ years of experience of using AutoCAD. I will provide 2d drawings and DXF files for you to cut complex shapes. I can deliver the required DXF and source files DWG or PDF file if required.
The price of the DXF file depends on the complexity of the Shape to be cut.

Please contact to discuss the details before placing an order.

Reviews


luvsign:very good experience with this seller,\nthanks

hassaan7786:Amazing Experience

luvsign:very good work

hassaan7786:Thanks for your feedback!

cstenkamp:Great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment