Monday 30 July 2018

I will make full design for your machine

I will make full design for your machine












About:

YOU ARE WELCOME TO MY GIG

I’m a Mechanical Engineer with professional experience in Machine design. My design is always conformed with the needs based on my client's specifications.
I will be offering the following services;
  • Design of a tools or machine based on the specifications provided by yours
  • Machine element design
  • Machine operation analysis.
  • Design for idea
  • project assistance 
  • Machine Drawing and modeling    

My price is flexible and affordable, depends on the complexity of the work. a

MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER SO AS TO PROVIDE IN DETAILS, WHAT YOU WANT.

Reviews


lin4ord:Good potential idea for future product. Cheers

lynmanta:It was good.

pro_ibra:many thanks

zulucitykart:Willing to go extra miles.

pro_ibra:many thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment