Sunday 29 July 2018

I will do 3d modelling cad with autodesk inventor

I will do 3d modelling cad with autodesk inventor












About:

Hello

I am a mechanical engineer by profession and 3D designer using Auto desk Inventor. 

In this Gig i will 

  • Design your product
  • Present the design in CAD
Why look for my services
  •  Unlimited revisions
  • Extra fast delivery when needed,like in few minutes to few hours.
  • Quality and Timely delivery
  • Good experience in Auto desk Inventor
  • I always respond to my inbox messages.

Please contact me before making an order so that we can discuss more on the work.

Thanks

Idham

Reviews


brianhollowayjr:Amazing once again! This is my second time working with idhamlahia and the whole experience was A++ just like I remembered the first time around! Communication is always super clear and the updates \u0026 revisions were almost instant every time! It is always a pleasure working with this seller and I will choose idhamlahia for all of my 3D model needs!

idhamlahia:Outsanding Experience!

danielchiara:The work was done quickly and perfectly. No complaints.

idhamlahia:Outstanding Experience

brianhollowayjr:Wow where do I begin! Everything that I asked for was done phenomenally and greatly exceeded my expectations! The communication, ability to understand complex instructions, and skill to make my vision become real was absolutely flawless! Definite 10/10 and highly recommend to anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment